The Nutricia Homeward service supports healthcare professionals throughout Ireland caring for patients receiving tube feeding at home, or in residential care.
We are committed to supporting healthcare professionals to manage the discharge of patients from hospital on long term enteral nutrition support.
The services we offer to healthcare professionals include:
Experienced team with dedicated Clinical Nurse Advisors and Patient Care Coordinator
The Nutricia Homeward freephone helpline is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
1800 22 1800 (Republic of Ireland) 0800 169 5173 (Northern Ireland)
• Dietitian notified on completion, and informed of the outcome of the training session.
• 7 day post training follow up call to ensure patient is comfortable with all aspects of setting up their pump and feed.
- Database of budget holders and community healthcare professionals to allow direct contact be made with the appropriate person in a timely fashion.
- Provision of discharge letter templates
- Infinitycare (link) – the latest innovation in patient discharge management. An online system specifically designed to reduce administration associated with patients discharged on home enteral feeding.
- Free pump replacement for pumps that are in need of service or repair.
- Free pump return for pumps to be returned to Nutricia either for service, repair or because they are no longer needed by the patient.
- Provision of accessories such as carry packs for mobile patients where appropriate.
An emergency pump delivery service is available to patients at weekends and on public holidays.
Free advice and support literature for patients travelling abroad on holidays.